Saturday, May 30, 2009

Worlds Fair Park

There was some kind of event for kids at World's Fair Park downtown today.  I'm still not really sure exactly what it was, but it was loads of fun!  

splashing in the fountains

Quinn

in the bounce house with the big kids

Max and Quinn

Neither brought a swim suit ...

neither cared!

waiting for the science show 

Max absolutely LOVED the science show! Here he is boiling some strange liquid in his hand.
(I'll have to do a post soon on Max and all of his science experiments ...)

A dream come true for Max!

He  was chosen to launch the potato gun with the science guy for all to see!
(The look on his face says it all.)

After this, we jetted off to Max's T-ball game ... we came back a tired bunch!

3 comments:

Josie-Bea Originals said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. Wonderful pics. I also like the new shabby blog background. Very cute! The dress that you asked about so long ago for Cate is finally coming in this week. My machine is being serviced, but I can get one made for her after it gets back. Talk to you soon!

Sarah Harper said...

Thanks, Amy! That would be awesome! I can't believe how fast she is outgrowing things these days. She's already size 18-24 months. Also, congratulations on the success of Josie-Bea! Sounds like you are staying super busy!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Hey Sarah,
I got your message today and we will be there! Can't wait to celebrate Max turning 5 years old! I can't believe he's 5 already. They grow up way too fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...