In honor of my birthday yesterday, I'm going to post a picture on here that actually has me in it:
There you go! (Forgot what I looked like, didn't you? ;)
Well, I don't actually have any pictures of the event, but I did have an awesome birthday yesterday!!! Jake let me sleep in, Max made me a LEGO version of himself ('pocket max' as we are now referring to him), Cate did not throw any significant tantrums ... yes, it was a great day! Then, Jake and I went out with our friends Sarah and Craig for a classy/trashy night of fun -- Bonefish (great seafood!) followed by a Phil Vasser concert at The Cotton-eyed Joe. I think "trashy" is probably the best word to describe TCJ itself, but that makes for some fine people watching, and Phil Vasser was rockin'! Sarah and I also did some serious urban line dancing (probably best that there are no pictures of that ...)
The above picture was taken today at the Mother's Day Tea at Max's school. Here are the kids singing some very sweet Mother's Day songs:
Max and his best school friend, Davis
Max is yelling the word kabobs!
The following pictures were taken with my new camera lens that I got for my birthday (Thanks Mom and Jim!) It's a portrait lens with a low aperture, so I can get that cool blurry effect in the background ... love it!
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday Sarah! I'm glad you had such a great day. Love the pictures of Cate that you took. You're becoming a great photographer.
Thanks, Amy! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment