Friday, May 15, 2009

Max's end of school picnic

O.k. before you look at these pictures, let me just say that this the lamest bunch of end-of-school picnic pictures you will ever see!  I took my camera to the park with us today thinking I'd get tons of cute pictures of Max with his school buddies in their matching tie-dye shirts ... WRONG! I snapped a few of Kinley pushing Cate in the swing at the very beginning, and spent the rest of the time chasing Cate around the playground, helping her up the ladders (not that she needs much help), sliding her down the slides, and protecting her from stampeding 5-year-olds. Every now and then, Max would whiz past with his friends and I could see they were having a great (and extremely cute ... I mean cool) time, but I got zero pictures.  Ugh!  



When Kinley's with Cate, she is like a big sister to her...


... SUCH a great big sister!


Sometimes I wish I could just take her home with me ...


 ... and then I remember all the drama between her and Max and I promptly return her to her mother :)


I put Cate in Max's old K-swiss shoes today (his first pair of shoes!) because she has outgrown her pink tennies.  It reminded me of this picture of Max, taken when he was exactly the same age (15 1/2 months) and was just barely learning to walk.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...