... As I was leaving Cate's appointment, I was reminded that Mr. Max needs something like 5 shots before he enters Kindergarten. Oh how I wish they could just ambush him in his sleep!!!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Cate's 15 month check-up
We went in early this morning for Cate's 15 month check-up, and the doctor declared her perfectly healthy and normal with the exception of what appears to be an acute case of drama queen-itis (also known as diva syndrome). The bad news is that Cate's drama queen-itis is expected to get worse with age (yikes!). The good news is that Cate is growing right along her "tall and skinny" curve. She's currently weighing in at 20 lbs. 9 oz. (15%) and is 31.5 inches long (79%). (They say that her head circ. is 84%, but I honestly don't think they got a very good measurement since she was wildly throwing her head back drama queen style! as they were measuring it. I recall it being somewhere around 50% in previous visits.) Also, Cate is right on track developmentally, so we are thankful for that, and we are blessed to have such a happy, healthy girl! (even if she is a total diva)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment