Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool graduation

Max officially graduated from preschool tonight.  Words can't express how proud I am of this little man!  He has such a bright future ahead of him!

Max receiving his diploma

As each child received his/her diploma, they said what that child wanted to be when he/she grows up:  "Max is going to be an inventor and invent things that make people happy."

Official documentation

Max with his wonderful teacher, Miss Marge

Max with his friend Davis
 
These two crack me up!  Davis is the oldest kid in the class and big for his age.  Max, of course, is one of the youngest and on the smaller side. Still, they're like two peas in a pod :)  

Max at the reception afterward 

Max has been practicing his wooing on me for some time, and was excited to have "a little private, romantic time" (his words) with me out on the patio after the ceremony.  He was the picture of chivalry the entire time, getting me cake and punch, making sure I was comfortable, telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me over and over again ... I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to document this!

Max's class also sang a bunch of songs at the ceremony and did a fantastic job! The cutest part by far was Max's bowing after each song and saying  "Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you for your love!" He  was eating it up! 

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

So sweet! Congratulations Max on your graduation. You are such a big boy now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...