YOUR BIRTHDAY LASTS FOR A MONTH!

Since Max's preschool ends this week, Max went ahead and celebrated his summer birthday with his school friends. He requested that his cupcake be decorated "Hot Wheels". Though you can't tell from this picture, I made one rockin' Hot Wheels cupcake!

The rest of the class liked their cupcakes, too.

They really, REALLY liked them!
... come to think of it, I don't think I've ever gotten so much positive feedback on my baking before ... you don't think they were posed, do you?

And, thanks to the delicious cupcakes that I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning making, Max was inducted into the cool 5-year-old club :D It sure is awesome to be Max!
Note: For those of you who weren't ready for Max to turn 5 (myself included), you are in luck! Max is scheduled to turn 5 about 3 more times before it is all said and done, so pick the celebration that works for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment