Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Princess Mania!

First stop was a place we've been before, but couldn't ever possibly go enough times for Cate. To the "princess palace" to meet Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Belle.

There is something I love about every one of these pictures, so I will just post them all - even the blurry ones :D

DSC_1671-1

DSC_1672



DSC_1676



DSC_1680

DSC_1681-1

DSC_1683-1

DSC_1684

DSC_1685

DSC_1686



DSC_1689
Saw Peter Pan on the way out. Not as good as a princess, but he will do.

Stay tuned for more Disney posts coming soon!
P.S. I swear Max did go with us on this trip and did have plenty of non-princess fun ;-D

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

These pictures are precious! I know Cate was in princess heaven! Sarah, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog yesterday. You really touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. You are such a dear friend! I'm glad y'all are back. We will have to get together soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...