First, I took Cate to try out a dance/gymnastics combo class at the Little Gym. Not surprisingly, she LOVED every second of it and now we have something new to look forward to every Wednesday morning! Since we didn't have a real dance outfit for today, I let Cate decide what she thought she should wear. Tutu and sparkly headband were a MUST.
My camera battery was all but dead. Thankfully, I was able to eek out a few blurry pictures of the dance part of her class today . I'll have to get some of the gymnastics part next time. It was thoroughly precious to watch!
In other news, Max stepped off the school bus this afternoon with one less front tooth than he had when I sent him off to school this morning. Word on the street is that Max owes his new look to a Dorito. ... well, the Dorito did most of the work. The school nurse finished the job, and sent Max's tooth home in a tiny tooth treasure box :)












3 comments:
She is just adorable in her little tap and ballet shoes! I'm so glad that she LOVES it! Max looks super cool with his new smile!
CONGRATS on losing the tooth Max! Hope it's profitable ;)
It's SO sweet to see Cate in that little dance class! She looks so grown up!
Love Max's new smile! It reminds me a lot of a picture I have of Sarah flashing her toothless smile!!
Cate was born for the dance class;D
Love+2
Grann
Post a Comment