Monday, January 10, 2011

ANOTHER snow day!!

Man! Knoxville has been hit with a lot of snow this winter! Boston friends tell me we're getting more here than they are! And it is truly uncanny how ALL of these snow storms manage to hit right on what would have been a perfectly productive school day. Truly. I've finally decided to stop wishing it weren't so, and just roll with it ... at least on days like this where there is 4 inches of snow on the ground just waiting to be played in.

Here are a few extremely crappy iphone pics from the day (No way I'm taking my D90 sledding!)

DSC_2108
Max making it happen: Ice down the toilet, pajamas inside out, fork in the freezer (not sure where he got that last one!) If I could remember I would tell you Max's extremely thorough scientific explanation for why ice down the toilet causes snow, but I can't remember the details. I must get him to fill them in - informative!
DSC_2110
Morning surprise!
DSC_2111
The woods behind our house. Beautiful!
DSC_2115
Stinker leading the charge!

photo 2-1
Jake getting ready to pelt me with a snowball. Ouch! Those suckers STING!
photo 3-1
Max took Cate down the big hill on a couple of really fast runs! I couldn't handle the cuteness so I actually made him stop for a second so I could take a pic. Here he is looking super annoyed at me ... MOM!!
photo 1-1

photo 4-1

photo 3-2

photo 1-2

photo
Night sledding, hot dogs, and marshmallow roasting. A pretty cool night in the hood!

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Might as well just be in Brekenridge. Just call it Oaks Lodge! Glad y'all had a great day and night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...