Mr. Max!
Santa brought Max a netbook this year, and he has wasted no time becoming quite the little techie! I must say I am SO glad Santa pulled through with the netbook! Before Christmas, Max had been itching to explore my computer. He had figured out things on it that I didn't know it could do. (I'm sure there are plenty of those!) As big of a "help" as Max was with my computer, it's probably best if he learns the ins and outs of computing on his own computer.
Since getting the computer, Max has gotten his own email address (maxharper99@gmail.com), and has been busily emailing various family members (mostly aunt Megan 'cause she rocks and always responds instantaneously :) He has also set up a pretty awesome google home page AND a blog of his own, entitled "My Blog". (He was seriously BEGGING me to show him how to do this!)
Here is the link to Max's blog:
I'm sure it won't be a daily thing, but I do hope he keeps it up. He loves sharing his news with everyone & he may even write the occasional story or joke or something. With that kid, who knows what to expect? :)
Side note: You might notice the 'u' substituted for 'you' in his first post. This is most assuredly the result of his recent texting spree. That's right. The kid has discovered texting and keeps stealing my phone for the purpose of texting his Grann and Aunt Megan. I have to put a stop to that, since I have a very limited texting plan, but I have to say it is pretty cute:
So, Max is now texting, emailing, and blogging. I have shown him everything I know. By next year, he will have surpassed me in the technology department ... and he is only 6!!!
Rest assured there will be many more Disney pics to come. Here's a link to all of them on flickr.


3 comments:
OMG! 2 cool! Please don't tell EC though. A computer is in the works 4 her b-day! Checking out Max's blog now!
Awesome! When EC gets her computer, Max will have someone new to email! It's amazing to watch reading and writing open yet another huge door to the world!
I can't believe that Max can read and write! (sorry for my ignorance in this department but i haven't learned until i was at least 7 :) This is soo cool!!! He is a cool dude :) Missing you!
Post a Comment