Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meanwhile ...

Cate has been busy turning into a big girl right before our eyes!

With all that's been going on this past week, I still kept having these moments in the midst of it where I found myself shocked at how grown up Cate seems all of a sudden. She's doing all sorts of big girl things like brushing her own teeth and picking out her own clothes. What's next? College?!


Miss Cate LOVES to brush teeth (buh teef) ...
tippeetoes2
... over ...
tippeetoes
... and over ...
brushingteeth3
... and over...
... until they're sparkly clean!
DSC_0029
She also REALLY LOVES to look through her pretty things ...
DSC_0030
... and try them all on ...
DSC_0032
... and put them in ...
DSC_0033
... and take them out.
She's off to her first day of pre-school this week!

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Beautiful Pics again Miss Sarah! Do you have a new flash? The pictures are so nice and bright and clear. I love them! I saw that Mr. Max is going to Mrs. Givens room, and I am so excited for him and you both! She is FABULOUS! She is a sorority sister of mine and is an amazing teacher. I pray that Emma-Caroline has her next year, but we'd be happpy with other teachers too who are also awesome at RH. I hope your week is better this week. Mine, not so much, but it all comes with the territory of the fibromyalgia world. I'll talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...