Saturday, August 1, 2009

a chuckle and a wince

Today I tried to upload some of my newer pictures to the kodak gallery (where I've always stored my pics) I was looking back at some of my first albums and, since I just saw the Garcias, I had to chuckle at these pictures with them from when Max was a baby. (I also couldn't help but wince at what the last five years of parenting Max has done to me ... yikes!)

in Boston with Gabby and a 2 month old Max

at a philosophy conference at Notre Dame with a five-month-old Max

one of my favorite pictures from yesteryear ... Jorge holding my 2 babies (dissertation in the right hand, Max in the left)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah you look as gorgeous now as you looked five years ago! I don't see any difference girl :)If there is a change, it's for the better! I enjoyed the pictures from Boston.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...