
Cate had her 1st day of pre-school today! She's going to a great 2 day/week (T/Th) program at a church nearby called St. Marks. A lot of the neighborhood kids go to St. Marks and we've heard great things, so we're very happy that Cate will be in the early twos class this year. Today was a little rough ... as you can see from the pictures, Cate started out in a great mood. But, when I picked her up at 1:00 she was crying :'( Her teachers said she was just really tired, but I could tell by the look in her eye that she was secretly POed that I had the nerve to do something with my morning besides cater to her every beck and call. What a little DIVA!







My good friend Amy monogrammed Cate's name on her backpack. She does all kinds of cute kids clothing, so check out the link to her store, Josie-Bea Originals, on my blog!
2 comments:
Cate looked precious on her first day of preschool. Enjoy your little doses of freedom!!
Mom
Love Cate's matching outfit to her bakpack! Thanks for the shout out too, my friend! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment