Thursday, September 29, 2011

Still truckin'!

It's been really nice weather here lately - mid-seventies and sunshine! So, the kids have been playing outside a lot. The best part is that they are turning into such great friends ... I mean, they've always been sweet to each other in a brother/sister kind of way, but now they are really playing together. Today, they spent over an hour pretending to be in a Star Wars battle. The car in the driveway was their spaceship and everything outside of it was alien territory. I do believe I could have watched them do that forever! They've also been making good use of the Monster Traction (formerly Max's, now Cate's). Max is really too big for it, but he still loves to give rides to his favorite girl (and she still loves to be the passenger!) Can't believe they've been doing this together for 3 years :)

DSC_0087-1

DSC_0084-1

DSC_0092

DSC_0091

DSC_0089
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...