Max started a new season of baseball a few weeks ago. He's a proud member of the Blue Jays! (O.k., o.k. no one has ever heard of the Toronto Blue Jays. I'm just pleased that their team colors include baby blue -- the perfect compliment to Max's eyes!)
Believe it or not, the Blue Jays have played 2 games already. (I know! I too cannot believe my lack of documentation here. All I can say is that this year is a heck of a lot different than T-ball. It's totally serious now, and I'm getting the feeling that it's just not kosher for moms to be out on the field w/ their cameras.) Anyway, the Blue Jays won their first game, in which Max batted in the first run of the season Yay Max! Their second game was ... well ... not so winning, but they all gave it their best & that's what counts!
I took a couple of pictures at the pre-game warmup today. Hopefully, more to come!
batting practice
Look close! Max throws w/ his tongue hanging out :)
Pre-game chillin'
Cate sharing the little pwincesses with her new friend (another little sister).
enjoying a post-game slushie ... ahhhhhh!





3 comments:
OMG! SOOOOO Cute! Love Mr. Baseball Max. What can this boy not do!
Love that uniform & the shoes go PERFECTLY!!! Keep havin' fun with it Max!
Love +2
Pre-game chillin' is SO SWEET! I love that little guy!
And don't take too much flack from your mom on throwing with your tongue sticking out, Max... I hear all the GREAT ball players do that! ;)
Post a Comment