Sunday, April 3, 2011

Barefoot (like Rapunzel)

DSC_0676-1

Cate has been running around barefoot a lot lately. Toughening up her toes and thoroughly wrecking her pedicure. I was really excited about this at first - excited that Cate might be making a small departure from her extreme princess lifestyle and moving toward becoming just a regular, carefree little girl. That was until I realized that she was only doing this because she had noticed that Rapunzel always goes barefoot. She calls her new look "barefoot like Rapunzel" and I call her CRAZY!

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Oh she and Sophie are two peas in a pod! Sophie's new thing though is to have a long braid "like 'Punzel." When she recently got a hair cut (just a trim) you would have thought I had cut her arm off when she tearfully said, "I not gonna be like 'Punzel anymore if you cut my hair!" Love our little princesses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...