Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Max at school

It's a hard picture to get, but occasionally I show up at Max's school with my camera and on extremely rare occasions, I even manage to catch him in action. Here are some pictures I got of Max at school - some from "Applefest" (yes, they did indeed feel the need to take an entire afternoon to celebrate the apple ...) and a couple of him with his reading buddy, Malik. I must say I do love watching Max and his friends being the weird, awesome little beings that they are!

DSC_0441
What are you doing here?!
AppleFest
(a chance for classroom moms to get their "Martha Stewart" on)
... and for kids to tap into their inner goofballs. (You didn't actually expect that they would eat the apples, did you? :)
Max's super fun teacher, Mrs. Goodwin :)


Max and Malik (with Holden and his reading buddy). These two are a match made in cool kid heaven!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...