
NO WAY Halloween is TOMORROW! WHAT?!?!!!!
There has just been so much going on here lately that I've completely lost track of time. It seems like it's always that way this time of year. From pretty much October through the holidays, it's busy busy. FUN! but busy.
Well, I can't possibly hope to catch up on everything now, so I'll begin with news item number 1: Cate has a boyfriend (or at least she did as of last weekend). His name is Brayden, he is the son of my friend (and neighbor) Sarah, and he is just the sweetest little gentleman you've ever seen! I seriously couldn't be happier about the whole thing. Now, if only we can find a way to keep their flame going strong for about 23 more years ...
Here's the scoop:
Jake and Max were on a Boy Scout camp out last weekend ('nother post), so Sarah and I made plans to spend last Saturday taking Brayden and Cate to story time at the bookstore, then lunch, then the pumpkin patch. We couldn't believe it, but by the time we made it to the pumpkin patch, those two little pumpkins were IN. LOVE. Brayden had gone into total boyfriend mode, taking Cate by the hand and escorting her around everywhere. And Cate had gone into total girlfriend mode, shy smiles, giddy laughter, and all. Sarah and I ended up feeling like we were chaperoning a first date. And, of course, we couldn't help taking pictures that we knew would make for good "rehearsal dinner material" :D







I hope to post more pics of all our pre-halloween fun soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment