She's so comfortable there now that I thought I'd try to take a few pictures in the morning the other day when I dropped her off. Turns out morning isn't the finest hour for a lot of them. Her best friend Katie was all kinds of pouty, so I didn't get any of her. Maybe I'll try afternoon next time.
p.s. Did I mention the florescent lights in there are horrible?!??
Cate with her fav teacher, Miss Norma
Cate and Audrey
Cate and one of her best friends, Ellie. She talks about Ellie (and I use that term loosely :) a lot!





1 comment:
Awwww! I LOVE that Cate is lovining preschool at SHCS!!! Little Audrey's mom and I went to highschool together. And we have known Ellie since she was born. They are two great little friends! Great pics as always. You can do wonders with any lighting!
Post a Comment