This Halloween wasn't the most festive we've seen. The kids were all dressed up and ready to go down to the annual neighborhood halloween party when it started raining. Boo! We waited around a bit thinking the rain might let up, but it didn't. Max and all of the other neighborhood "big kids" didn't let the rain stop them. They still went trick-or-treating and had an awesome time! But, Cate didn't see much action. We pushed her around to a few houses in her stroller and then took the soggy bug back home. I was, of course, bummed that I didn't get to take pictures of all of the cute neighborhood kids in their costumes, but at least I was able to get a few of Max and Cate before the rain started. As you can see, Cate LOVED the ladybug costume! She was so cute dancing around in it making buzzing sounds.

Bumblebee (from Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen) and ladybug all ready to go!





No comments:
Post a Comment