Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank you note from Max, VIP

Here is a special thank you note from Max to all of you family members who purchased things from him for his school fundraiser:

Thank you family for buying stuff. I love you family. I won lots and lots of prizes.

love,
Max

Max did get some great prizes for the fundraiser: some silly glasses, a funky indoor boomerang, a calculator that looks and smells like a chocolate bar (he loves this one!) ... but the most awesome by far was that he got VIP status at the show put on by X Games medalist Matt Wilhelm at his school last week. That means he got front row seats, an autographed poster, and a picture taken with Matt, who, apparently, is the absolute coolest person Max has ever met (yes, people, I've been dethroned!) He came home starstruck on Thursday just gushing over the whole experience. It made him feel so special and grateful to you all for making it happen. Thank you!!!

Max with his autographed posters and VIP pass

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...