Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How tall this fall?

You may remember last year when I posted pictures of Max by the "How tall this fall?" sign at Maple Lane Farms Here is this year's picture:

He has really grown this year!
Yes, I forgot to take a picture of Cate by the sign ... sorry second child! I will do better next time! :)

4 comments:

2nd Child Moser said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Sarah Harper said...

I know, I know! It's a terrible thing! I probably shouldn't tell you that I don't have single framed picture of Cate in the whole house ... not even her birth announcement! Please don't tell me you have been scared for life by the "second child treatment" ???

Sarah Harper said...

Er .. I meant 'scarred'. Scarred for life. You're not .... right?

Aunt Megan (2nd Child) said...

I know Mom reads this and I don't want any hurt feelings... but I STRONGLY recommend getting some pictures in frames before she is old enough to notice you showing Max's baby pics and saying "I don't have any of Cate, but she looked JUST like this... " You still have a chance to give her a happy future!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...