Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Ponderosa

Lots of looooong summer days to fill! Today we went to a cool little petting zoo outside of town called the Little Ponderosa with Max's friend Quinn. I knew I'd have my hands full juggling the animal food, the two kids, the lunches, etc. so I didn't even bring my camera (gasp!) Little did I know we'd get to see one of the these ...

a two day old baby goat!

Max was totally in love with this little guy.

How could you not be?

good thing I had my new iphone on hand with it's extremely easy to figure out camera feature!

We had a great time at the zoo feeding all of the animals! Then off to swimming lessons (yes, Max is back in swimming lessons) and back to see daddy around 6:30. Wrap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...