Sunday, July 19, 2009

Evening things out

I just noticed that the last 5 or so posts have been all about Max. So, as part of my eternal effort to dispense love evenly around here, I'm posting this pic of Cate with her beautiful dark eyes. Can't help but smile just looking at them!


3 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME PIC! Should I be calling Sarah Harper Photography for a session?

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Sarah! I can see you taking the picture of her reflected in her eyes! That is too cool! How'd you do that???

Sarah Harper said...

Ha, ha! If I knew how to do that sort of thing on purpose, Harper Photography would totally be open for business! Unfortunately, this one was pure luck! Cate was in her car seat and the sun just happened to be coming in the car door behind me at the perfect angle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...