Lately, one of my favorite things to do to unwind in the evening is to play around with pictures in Photoshop Elements. I don't know why I think this is so relaxing, but I do. 30 minutes or so of picture clicking and I'm good ... who knew?

this pink blanket is signature Cate
(so are the beads and the awesome laugh!)

vintage-looking picture of Cate by the pool

"after photoshop" picture of Carolina (the incredibly cute cousin of Max and Cate)
"before photoshop" picture of Carolina (still ridiculously adorable!)

I'm loving the vintage action! Here's Carolina enjoying a snow cone with her mommy, Angela ... timeless!

these green googles are signature Max!
1 comment:
Great pictures Sarah! I will have to come up for a tutorial sometime soon. I'm glad you do all your work in Elements b/c that's what I have. I just need to relaod it after having to get a new computer when the old one crashed. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment