I had a lovely time at Cate's school on Monday! Her class (well, part of it ) treated the mommies to a medley of songs, followed by an indoor picnic lunch. I got some super sweet gifts from my best girl, but the biggest gift of all was being able to go and spend this time with her! I thought I'd video the songs for you all (especially the grandmommies!) Cate was excited to show off her singing :) Enjoy!
The Seasons Song:
I think this next one is my fav! Cate really knows her seven days of the week!
Not sure what was up with her eyes in this one? She worked it out, though!
Skidamarinkidinkidkink ... Cate's fav! Non-stop around the house
No problem, Mary! Charlie is too cute doing his songs! Were you able to download them from my Flickr? If not, let me know and I'll send them to you ...
3 comments:
SO cutie!
Yay! You have great videos of this. Mine didn't come out so well. Thanks for keeping Charlie in your shot too :) Love these!
No problem, Mary! Charlie is too cute doing his songs! Were you able to download them from my Flickr? If not, let me know and I'll send them to you ...
Post a Comment