to say I love her in them is an understatement :)
The reason for the new look is that we've been noticing a lot of this lately:
Pretty freaky, huh? I have been eager to learn the reason for Cate's eye crossing, and was relieved today to hear that it is nothing serious - just a little bit of far-sightedness (which I guess a lot of kids have) that she will likely outgrow. Apparently, one eye is better at focusing up close than the other, so the right eye just goes lazy. From what I understand, the glasses should fix the crossing problem rather quickly. I'm not sure how long she'll be in the glasses (could be a couple of years?), but I sure am loving them while they're here! You all should have seen Cate trying on glasses in the glasses store today. She was workin' it! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment