Tonight was Cate's first soccer practice! She loved it! The name of her team is the Lady Leopards (hilarious, no?), or as Cate calls it, the Lady
Lepers (Nice!). We have been talking about the awesomeness of the Lady Lepers all day today, and this evening we finally got to go and meet them all down at the soccer fields where Max used to play. As luck would have it, Cate has the same coach that Max had - Coach Rob, who, you might remember, is also our dentist (I love when Knoxville feels all small-towny like that :)) Coach Rob's daughter Molly is on the team w/ Cate and it looks like they're going to be good friends!
I may have been a little lax on the photo taking lately, but you know I wasn't going to miss a photo-op like the debut of the Lady Leopards! Here they are:
I think Cate is the only 3 year old on the team. Most of these girls are 4 (and a couple 5)
Gotta love watching little kids stand in line! So cute!
After she got her jersey. She's so proud of it!
"Number 3! Just like me!"
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Reminds me of being on the Unicorns! Can't wait to see Cate play!
She looks like a soccer pro already! Too cute! We love Coach Rob too! He's our dentist also and neighbor. Why don't you make Knoxville even smaller and just move on over here with us! ;-)
Cate looks really awesome on the field - GO LEPERS!!!!!!
Post a Comment