Max is absolutely LOVING his guitar lessons! He is also VERY quick on the uptake! His teacher, Michelle, is always impressed at how fast he is moving along, and she told me last week that she thought he was a natural! I am listening to him practice right now, and it is just such a great feeling to hear him expressing himself through music. He is such a cool kid!
(fyi, he doesn't usually wear the Boy Scout uniform to his lesson. We had a Boy Scout banquet to attend right after practice that night.)

5 comments:
NICE! Keep up the practicing Max! I hear most famous rockstars were "naturals" too ;)
BTW- Love the smile, Toothless!
Oh this is such an awesome photo! I just love that Max is loving his guitar lessons and is doing so well at it! Emma-Caroline still says she wants to take lessons, so I will have to get the name of Max's teacher from you. Great job Max! I can't wait to hear you play!
Max - You are looking like a rock star! I can't wait to hear you play.
(+2) Grann
This could be a Norman Rockwell picture. Good looking kid, cub scout, missing tooth, guitar, music teacher; what could be more American.
I may be just a little prejudiced.
Max is looking mighty American here in his cub scout uniform! I had to laugh when I was sewing (errr... make that sticking) his patches on the other day though - all of them had a big "made in China" sticker on the back! ;D
Post a Comment