Cate is all about playing with her dolls in her new dollhouse these days. I will often catch her in there in the morning completely lost in her little dollhouse world, talking in her high-pitched princess voice about princes, and dresses, and parties.
It is always someone's birthday (Jasmine's above), and the lucky birthday princess is always joined by all of her miniature friends, who help her celebrate. (Also, the birthday princess is always turning 5, which = big :)
The princes are always there.

This may look like a mess to you, but to Cate, it is magic!
pure magic!




2 comments:
OK, besides loving that Cate is all about princess time, I am so in love wiht your photos! {Swoon!} Please call my husband and tell him about the prime lems that he needs to purchasing for me for my birthday. I NEED it! My pics from today used the only light available which was the night light. I had that ISO set up so high, but I still like the shots even if they are grainy. Sophie now sleeps in a tiara every night! I promise we won't tell Cate!
Thanks! That's so sweet about Sophie and her tiara!
As far as project birthday prime lens goes - I am ON IT! ;D
Post a Comment