Basking at it's best!
... and fluffiest!
They needed the tarp because they (the divas) decided the grass was too itchy :)
In the following days, we became more and more comfortable in the outdoors. Here's Cate livin' it up on the swings in a new dress that she got from her Hunny (paired with her fav Hello Kitty boots and Tinkerbell sunglasses):
Cate and Orly riding in style
Hmmmmm.... what else .... ahh yes! We have been toadsitting for a friend of Max's while she is at Disney World ...
I'm quite sure this little fella is seeing more action here than he ever has in his little amphibian life ... poor guy!
Those are live crickets in that red container, so we've had some "exciting" times with those ...Last but not least, I have some more cute pictures of Cate modeling another new dress from Hunny - perfect for Valentine's Day!!
There is something about her eyes in this picture that just looks so grown up to me. I think this is what she will look like when she is 13. Why does she look like this already???














3 comments:
Come visit! We have plenty of sun to spare! You can tell Carolina was born in Seattle because she always yells when the sun is too bright;)
Cate DOES look like a little adult!!!
Love those new dresses and Mr. Toad. I think i need to lay out in the yard with a pillow pet. Sounds dreamy!
Post a Comment