Thursday, May 20, 2010

silly bands & slap bracelets

These things are all the rage at Max's school right now! For those of you without an elementary school-aged kid, they are little rubber band bracelets in the shapes of things like animals, instruments, sports stuff, etc. I know. I don't get it either. But take my word for it when I tell you silly bands are HOT STUFF! Oh, and the more you wear at one time, the better:



Lest we be too quick to roll our eyes at the silly band, let me just remind all of you in your late 20s and 30s about a little thing called the slap bracelet.


I was reminded about slap bracelets just the other day when Max came home from school RAVING about this "amazing stick" that his friend found on the playground that "when you hit it on something it will automatically wrap around it -- even. human. flesh. EVEN HUMAN FLESH, MOM!!!"

Seriously, where does this kid come up with this stuff?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...