Friday was a super fun day! Max played hooky from school and we all went to the splash pad with our new friends, the Hills. Cate LOVES these little girls (Olive and Ivy) and they LOVE "tiny Cate". I am totally in love with the three of them together! There is seriously nothing cuter than little girls dancing and splashing and playing Barbie together in the sun!! After the splash pad we went to Subway, then ice cream, then baseball practice, then downtown to celebrate my birthday & eat pizza at Tomato Head. Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!! Unfortunately, I was a little too heavy laden w/ snacks, water bottles, towels, water gun, extra clothes, etc. to bring my good camera :( Oh well, thank goodness (once again) for the iphone!!!


Max being The Man at the splash pad

giving their Barbies "showers"

ring around the rosie at Subway


ahhhhh the sunglasses! Cate's newest favorite accessory. (You know how Cate gets about her accessories!) I tried to take these off of her probably 20 time throughout the day - especially once it got dark - but she refused. I actually had to put her to bed in them and then sneak them off :)

Cate absolutely LOVED the little fountains at Market Square! Just her size!




my friend, Sara, and her 4 month old boy, Dizzy

No comments:
Post a Comment