Thursday, February 11, 2010

Way Back Wednesday (Thursday edition)

What can I say? This is just typical. Oh so typical ...

This week's Way Back Wednesday pic is a shout out to my sister, Megan, who gently reminded me this morning that Wednesday had already come and gone :)

Sweet story: When Megan and I were little we always used to dress up and put on skits like little girls do. This is a picture of Megan and I dressed up as one of our favorite made-up characters, Loretta. Loretta was very into fashion, and she was always ALWAYS pregnant. (How could she not be with my head as her stomach?!)

Old spaghetti strap dress of my mom's + lots and lots of makeup + tights and fancy high-heeled shoes = Loretta :D
P.S. Family: I need you send me more pictures for my Way Back Wednesdays! Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...