Santa gave Max the kit to build the K'nex motorized madness ball machine for Christmas. I'm sure he had his reservations, since the box said it was for 9 years + and it has OVER 2000 pieces, each of which must be perfectly placed in order for it to work. Well, Santa can put those worries to rest! With a little teamwork, Max and I managed to put together these 4 vertical feet of AWESOME! We even had a party on the night we finished to celebrate! Check out the video at the bottom!
o.k. so the video shows the machine before all the kinks had been worked out ... Max was still pretty pleased :)
Also, we finished our Wimpy kids books last night. Max stayed up the night before last reading and read over 50 PAGES by himself, leaving only a few for last night. We (fake) cried when we finished. (fake) Sobbed, actually. He's sad 'cause the books are done. I'm sad 'cause I've lost all my leverage: "If you don't (insert anything), there won't be any Wimpy Kid tonight." Sadness all the way around :(




3 comments:
That video is SO cute! He's so excited!!!!
You, Sarah, are a VERY patient woman. K'nex = STRESS
Congrats on the successful completion.
So... what's next? Need me to send you something for TEN year olds?
LOL! When we started this thing, I was getting so mad at K'nex! but after I figured out how it all worked, I was totally into it! Seriously obsessed! ... not that I'd do it again ... ;D
Oh My Gosh Sarah you really have some patience! There is NO WAY i could put that thing together! This looks pretty complicated :) I hope Noah is not into those kind of toys in the near future :)
Post a Comment