Friday, September 25, 2009

Homework

I have to admit, I was dreading the start of homework that I knew would accompany Max's first year in school. I anticipated having to hassel him; having to schedule a time to make him sit down and do it; having to force him to stay there and stay focused until it was all done ... I couldn't have been further off! Max LOVES doing his homework! I don't even have to say a word about it to him. He comes home every Friday with it, waving it in the air and saying he wants to sit down and do it NOW! It isn't even due until Wednesday, but the past several weeks it has been finished and in the folder by Friday afternoon! Now, I find I am loving homework time because Max loves it and Cate loves it, too. Check out the adoring way she watches her big brother while he works.




Max cutting out the letter of the week



As soon as Max sits down to work, Cate begs to get up on one of the chairs too, so that she can get in on the homework action.

Cate is learning her colors

by smudging them all over herself
seeeeee?

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

How cute! Once again great pics Sarah! LOVE the pic of Cate's marker colored hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...