
Now, before you automatically assume that this means Max is a super-geek by extension, take a look at this picture of him from earlier this year (February?) when he was just beginning to discover his passion for science:

Case and point. Max is cool.
Moving on ....
This afternoon, Max was feeling scientific and took it upon himself to see whether or not a marshmallow would explode in the microwave after 30 (and then 40) seconds. Thankfully, it did not, but Max was not yet satisfied. He told me he was going to take this to the "Mythbusters level" and see whether or not a flashlight (and then a lightbulb) could melt a marshmallow the way the microwave did. Before I knew it, he had invented a whole new show - KIDS MYTHBUSTERS - hosted by him. (Yeesh!) We recorded the marshmallow test and then distributed flyers regarding the pilot episode of KIDS MYTHBUSTERS tonight at 8:30 on the blog. I've posted some pictures from Episode 1 of KIDS MYTHBUSTERS below, but Max insisted (I mean REALLY insisted) that the show needed its own website, so I started: www.kidsmythbusters.blogspot.com which will be the host for all future episode of KIDS MYTHBUSTERS, as well as all of Max's scientific ideas and endeavors. The full episode can be seen at that site (see the link on the right side of my blog!)

Kids Mythbusters, episode 1: The Marshmellow Test from Sarah Harper on Vimeo.
6 comments:
AWESOME!!!! We're looking forward to the Kids Nythbusters episodes starring Max! Maybe you could write the actual show and tell them about Max. Wouldn't that be cool if they features some of his blogisodes on their program! What a cool kid Max is and what a cool mom he has to foster his creative and scientific sides.
Oops, some typos there. Meant to say "Mythbusters" not "Nythbusters", and "they feature" instead of "they features". My fingers are still not awake this early in the morning!
Super cool, Max! Keep up the good work. I love it!
More to come, girls! I read Max your comments and they made him feel like a super celebrity! He already made another video. Amy, Max has been talking about re-running the mentos & diet coke experiment for his viewers. You will have to send EC up here to assist. It is VERY FUN!
Love the Mythbusters viewing!!! Max - you are a very good host/scientist. I look forward to the next episode.
Love+2
Grann
Sweeeeeeet!!!! This is AWESOME! I think you SHOULD write to MythBusters! Max is JUST like those guys (only FAR more cool and cute... and smaller).
I love it Max! Stay cool and keep busting those myths!
Post a Comment