The past weekend was a HUGE PARTY WEEKEND! (Funny how 10 years and 2 kids can change the meaning of a sentence so .... )
Cate with friend Zachary on his 2nd birthday
cupcake buddies
Max the water slide maniac!
(Before Zachary's party I did not know it was possible for one kid to slide that many times in 3 hours!)
Max with his very first trophy at the end-of-season party for T-ball
He is SO PROUD!
swimming at the T-ball party
take two
take three
you get the picture ... :)
2 comments:
Why don't you come in to Mableton and party at our pool!! Yeah--i have finally updated our blog and I am determined to keep it up! Not sure what i will be blogging about but at least it gives me something to do :)
Miss you girlfriend!
Miss you, too! I'm definitely makin' a trip to visit you and go swimming in the VV pool when we get back from our vacation! Give Noah kisses for me!
Post a Comment