Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RED ALERT!!!!

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
Parental Intelligence has been compromised!

For some time now, Cate has been interested in plundering my bookshelf.  It wasn't until recently that I realized she was consistently picking out the same book ... an alarming choice!  It's the only book in there that's not a philosophy book, and it's entitled  Kid CEO:  How to Keep Your Children from Running Your Life.  Given what we've already seen of Cate's mischievous personality, it totally figures that she has been doing undercover work -- learning our secrets just so that she can thwart our every effort at retaining some measure of control around here.   I must admit, I am scared of this child!!!!!!!

Top Secret document. 
 FOR PARENT'S EYES ONLY!

Caught.  Red handed.


Max back in his bookshelf plundering days.  I always found it funny that his top choice was Descartes' Meditations, but now it makes perfect sense! 

3 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

That's so funny Sarah! I'd loe to peer into the future 20 or 30 years from now and see if those two books have forecasted your kids' futures. I love the new blog layout. Very cute!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Meant to say "love" instead of "loe"

Sarah Harper said...

Thanks, Amy! I think these will be fun to show them when they grow up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...