O.k. o.k., so the child is almost 14 months old and I am just now getting around to having her 1 year pics made. It's not as though we are lacking in pictures of Cate! Still, I wanted to have some "official" 1 year pictures made for Cate just as I did for Max. I thought this would be an ideal week to do it but with it being spring break and just a few weeks before Easter, it was probably one of the busiest weeks Portrait Innovations has had all year! I don't really drink much, but I can assure you that if we had any alcoholic beverage in this house right now, I would be all over it! It was a particularly tough session because Cate decided at the outset that she did not like the photographer. I've seen her do this with other men we've had over to the house. She just looks them over, decides she isn't going to make it easy for them, and then stonewalls them. She doesn't smile. She doesn't even blink. She just gives them this deadpan stare that says I'm on to you, Mr., and if you even think of messing with me, you will wish you hadn't. Needless to say, they had to bring in a girl for backup. Thankfully, once they did, Cate warmed up to her and we were able to get some cute shots. Here are some of my favorites:











I'll make an album of the whole CD and post the link to it soon. Don't worry about ordering any, though! I got a ton, so just let me know what you like and chances are I have one I can send you ...
1 comment:
Awwww- what a cute little man-hater!
Post a Comment