Poor Cate! Ever since she discovered how much fun it is to be outside on a nice spring day, that is the only place she wants to be. Too bad it has been nonstop rain here for the last week ...
Every morning Cate goes to the door and bangs on it until we go outside. Rainy days are tough!
Pitiful!
2 comments:
Hi Sarah! This is Beckie.... I wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog!
You do a wonderful job of sharing your family. The kids are growing soooo fast! I can't believe that Max will be in Kindergarten! Time is flying... that means that someone (me) is getting old! I hope to be like Grandmother....only as old as you feel or act. In my case I will always be about 12! Ha! Ha!
I will try to do a better job of keeping in touch.
Love, Beckie
Beckie! So glad to hear from you! I doubt you are going to be looking back at these comments, so I'll have to find your email address so we can catch up!
Post a Comment