Monday, November 17, 2008

Common Ground





I've been hoping for some time that Max and Cate could find some common ground -- you know, something they could enjoy doing together, so as to make them each a little less utterly dependent on me for entertainment.  That has been harder than one would think.  Right about the time Cate was born, Max transitioned into "super cool dude" mode, thereby committing himself to an anti-baby/anti-girl position on just about everything (bummer since Cate is both baby and girl).  But lo' and behold I have found it at last!  I recently added some balls to Cate's pack'n'play to make her a little ball pit of her very own.  And, much to my surprise, it has been a hit with both Cate and Max!  Now, I can't believe I didn't have this idea earlier.  I mean, who doesn't love rolling around in a big tub full of balls????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...