Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to school!

DSC_1304

Mr. Max started the 3rd grade on Tuesday!  I'm still kind of trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I am old enough to have a kid going into the 3rd grade (what with me being so ridiculously fun and young looking and all ;)  But one thing I know for sure is that Max is in for another great year!  He can't help it.  It's what he does.

Max hasn't had too much news about the 3rd grade yet, but we both agree that it seems much more businesslike than the younger grades.  There are textbooks and a lot of new responsibilities, including maintaining an organized binder all year (yipes!).  There are also perks, though.  Max is genuinely looking forward to being a reading buddy for one lucky kindergarten student this year.  Plus, they finally get to use the bigger, cooler playground so you can't argue with that!

I know I've said this a million times before, but we are so incredibly proud of this boy!  He is as good as they come, and we love him more than he will ever know.

~xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...