We all know Cate loves to sing! I love that Cate loves to sing for so many reasons. I love that singing is the way she expresses her joy, and that she does it most often when she is alone in her room, and especially the bathroom. (Jake and I have had a lot of laughs listening to her private potty concerts!) Lately, most of her thoughts and questions have even been coming out in song form. It kind of reminds me of my grandmother, who we used to catch singing little songs to herself around the house when we visited. She always used to say that she couldn't help herself from singing because she was so happy we were there :)
Recently, Cate has been saying that she wants to be a STAR! (like the kind that sings). It's kind of funny - like she just discovered this as an alternative career option to "princess" :) I'm pretty sure it's all the pre-teen Disney Channel influence we've been having around here lately. Anyway, here she is belting out two of her favorite songs like a Super Star!
Firework
Rolling in the Deep
No comments:
Post a Comment