Sunday, April 8, 2012

Disney World 2012!

We had a wonderful time over spring break going to Disney World with Honey, Pop, Angela, Dustan, and Cousin Carolina! We made lots of great memories and have many great stories to tell! I plan to come back and add those in later, but since I'm back-logged right now and I know people are eager to see pictures, I thought I'd just put up a link to my Flickr album for all to see. Enjoy!


Slideshow:

3 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Wow! Lotta pictures, but I'm SO glad I got to experience Disney with y'all! I just LOVE the salon pics... reminds me of playing babydoll salon in the bathroom at Ravenwood :)

Sarah Harper said...

Glad you like 'em! The salon pics don't tell the whole story (I'll have to blog this one) . Cate actually had a meltdown when they tried to put her hair up in a bun on top of her head. She enjoyed the makeup and nails, though :)

Agrestic Designs said...

Great pictures Sarah! Love the Arielle outfit! So adorable! Looks like y'all had a great trip. Thanks for sharing the memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...