Thursday, January 12, 2012

"My best friend EVER ...

... is YOU!"


Yes, that's right. My super sweet daughter said this to me today, and YES I do plan on pulling this one back out when she is 13 (and 14 and 15 ...) Please stay this sweet forever, Cate! xo

(As you can see in the video, Miss Cate got bifocals a few weeks back, since she was still having trouble seeing things close up with the regular glasses. I was really impressed by how fast she adjusted to them, and her right eye does seem to be doing better since she's had them! Please pray that they do the job as far as straightening out her eye. If this doesn't do it, then she will probably need surgery (+ glasses) to fix it, and I don't like the thought of my best friend EVER having to have eye surgery :(

2 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Makes your heart melt. I am sure you and Cate will be bff's even in those hard teenage years. I will keep her in my prayers about her eyes correcting with the new glasses. xoxo

ann said...

What a precious moment. She has a really wonderful "best friend ever" !!!!
I love you both!!
Grann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...