Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas morning 2011!

Christmas morning at our house this year was MAGICAL!

DSC_2705

DSC_2699

DSC_2696
Santa and his reindeer had obviously been here!
DSC_2698
Cate got the Berry Bitty Market that she asked for! and an Ariel vanity to boot!
DSC_2700
Stockings stuffed with goodies!
DSC_2704

DSC_2701
and a mysteriously ENORMOUS package for Mr. Max (What in the world could be in that thing!?!?!)
DSC_2707
Sweet big brother Max trying to get Cate excited about the Berry Bitty Market. (She's still half asleep at this point. Obviously Mr. No Pants wasted no time in waking us all up once he had risen :D)
DSC_2709
can't. open. fast. enough ...
DSC_2712
Exploring their stockings before Grann and Grandaddy arrive
DSC_2711
"Annoying Orange" - the latest YouTube craze for 7-year-old boys (I'm very ready for this one to pass!)
DSC_2695
Now on to THIS bad boy!
Here are the pictures I took as he was opening it. I really wished I would have recorded it, though, 'cause his exclamations were just TOO FUNNY!

DSC_2714
Do I feel kinda bad posting this booty shot of Mr. Max? Yes. Still posting it, though, in hopes that Max might learn the upside to wearing pants around the house (despite his dad's poor example ;D
DSC_2715

DSC_2716
Aunt Megan getting in on the action / Cate lost in a sea of presents
DSC_2720
What's in there??? .... another present!!!
DSC_2721
What's in there??? .... ANOTHER PRESENT!!!!!
DSC_2723
What's in there?!?!? ....
DSC_2724
MarioKart 7 AND ...
DSC_2726-1
A NINTENDO 3DS!!!!
Total happiness.
(P.S. I love this boy. He is the best present opener ever.)

Quick memory: Max was quick to offer an explanation for why such a small gift would come wrapped in such a BIG box. Here are his exact words: "The size of the box must represent how popular the gift inside is! I mean, metaphorically this thing is HUGE!!!!" Ahhhhh! I love him so much! :)
DSC_2734
Cool new luge from Aunt Angela, Uncle Dustan, and Carolina! PLEASE let us have some snow this year!!!
DSC_2738
Meanwhile, pretty girl was getting fancy with her new vanity :)
DSC_2740

DSC_2741

DSC_2744

DSC_2746
and.... this is pretty much all we saw of Max for the rest of the afternoon ;D
DSC_2749-1
Cate serving up some tea with her new Belle tea cart (She did this all day with MANY different flavors of "tea" and snacks - love her!)
DSC_2750

DSC_2752-1

DSC_2758

DSC_2760

DSC_2765-1
Cate's new salon! Grann was a great first customer!
DSC_2766
Max also got a cool science kit that showed him how to make a marshmallow gun
DSC_2770
... and fake vomit. My Christmas is complete!
Whew! I'm finally caught up on the Christmas blogging! AND our decorations are *almost* put away! Go me!

Here is a link to all of our pictures from the Christmas season: Christmas album on flickr

1 comment:

Agrestic Designs said...

Great pictures as always Sarah. I love the look on Max's face when he opened his DS - and his analysis on what might be inside the large box is priceless. Cate is a natural serving up that tea. Too sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...