Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas cookies!

O.k. family! I'm on it! Sorry for the blog delay here lately! I have been in full-on lazy mode since Christmas. Zzzzzzz......... Well, to the extent that the kids have let me get away with that anyway. Laziness aside, we have also been up to some fun Christmas break activities with friends which I'll post about later. For now, I don't want to pass over our awesome Christmas or these cute pictures of little miss Cate baking reindeer cookies for her friends. Cate absolutely LOVES to bake! (which is actually kind of hilarious, given that she shares my DNA) and this year she had lots of friends to bake for, so we really got some good bake time in!

DSC_2592-1

DSC_2593-1

DSC_2595-1
I just LOVE this one! She's so over the photo-op: "Mom! I'm bakin' cookies here!"
DSC_2605

DSC_2603-1

DSC_2608
Of course they all had to be Roudolf!
In addition to her now famous reindeer cookies, Cate also helped bake some amazing fudge for Grann and Grandaddy (which we graciously helped them to eat :), some delicious pecan pie muffins for her teachers, lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies (her new specialty), and some new treats fresh from her new EZ bake oven (thanks Grandma and Grampa!). I must admit, we are really missing her delicious baked goods around here now that the holidays are over and the weight loss initiatives have begun. Here's hoping she cooks up something extra special for Valentine's Day! :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...