Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Scary story (by Cate)

Cate is SO into the whole spooky fun thing of Halloween right now, so today she and I decorated the tree house for Halloween with some spooky things! When Max got home, she and Max took turns telling scary stories. They were having so much fun outside telling their stories that I came in for a few minutes ... until I was brought back out by Max's screams! I didn't know what had happened until I realized that Max was yelling at Cate because she wouldn't stop telling her stories and turn the floor over to him. Hahaha! What goes around comes around, my little buddy :)

Treehouse of horrors
Here is Cate telling one of her spookiest stories (which, oddly enough, somehow involves golf???)


Once again, two takes and I love 'em both :)


Cate and I also had a little picnic outside on this perfect fall day in Knoxville.
I love special time with my girl!

2 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Both are VERY cute!!! That laugh at the end :) "totes adorbs", as they say...

Grampa said...

Cate looks like a Dr. in her first picture (actually I thought her sweater looked like a labcoat) It would be so great to have a poster that said "Dr. Cate prescribes candy to prevent children from being scared at Haloween"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...