Sunday, October 16, 2011

How tall this fall?

We took our annual family trip out to Maple Lane Farms yesterday! I was the MOST GORGEOUS fall day we've had here yet - absolutely PERFECT!!! We went on the hay ride, picked pumpkins and ate corn dogs and funnel cakes. Max and Jake went through the corn maze in the dark, while and Cate and I hung out by the fire pit danced and listened to band. I loved every second of this day!

I also love that I have pictures of Max by this very sign going back to when he was only 2 or 3 (I think we visited MLF the very first year we lived here!) Of course, this year things are a little bit different ...

DSC_0640
Cate and Max had to have a little shoving match to decide who got to stand by the sign first
DSC_0638
Cate threw in a little princess drama for the win (as usual)
DSC_0641
and we determined that she is a tall girl
DSC_0643
and Max is growing up too fast!
For comparison's sake, here is their (much more harmonious) picture from last year:

DSC_0122
It's been a big growing year for both of them (but it looks like Max's Tennessee shirt still fits! ;)
And for memory's sake, click here to see the very first pictures I have of Max by the pumpkin sign

More pics from Maple Lane Farm to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...